There are many benefits for students to come to our district. But what sets us apart from other International Programs in British Columbia is our wonderful location and the smaller size of of our International Program.
- The Okanagan Skaha is the perfect sized community. Small enough for students to be safe and independant, while still having all the emenities students could need.
- Amazing recreational activities in all 4 seasons.
- English speaking community = accelerated English acquisition
- Small number of International students (Approximately 100 students in 6 different schools)
- 1% Rule - SD67 limits the number of International students from each country to 1% of the student population of the school.
If attending a high quality school in a beautiful, safe community that is surrounded by amazing Canadian experiences with a limited number of students from your own country sounds like the experience you are looking for, SD67 would be a great choice for you.
All this, at one of the most affordable price points in the Province.