Complete the appropriate application documentation (online or paper). Scan and submit the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Request for Admission of Student
- Student - Application for Homestay
- Copy of Student's Passport
- International Student Agreement
- Parental Consent forms
- Student Profile Form
- Certified copy of School Transcripts in English (past two years)
- Current Photo of Student (portrait style)
- Student/Parent's Letters of Introduction
- TOEFL, IELTS or other English tests results if available
Pay the Application Fee.
Payments from outside Canada:
The application will be reviewed by the Principal of the International Student Program, who will then notify the applicant on the status of acceptance.
Upon acceptance, pay the full amount of Program Fees.
The Administative Assistant will register the student and send a Student Information Verification form to confirm accuracy of information. Upon confirmation of the data, the official Letter of Acceptance and Custodianship Declarations will be prepared and sent to the applicant.
The student applies for study permit and / or appropriate Citizenship and Immigration Canada documents to travel to Canada. The length of program will determine the documentation required.
Please note that British Columbia Medical Insurance is a mandatory requirement for all international students and will be arranged by the ISP.