School District No. 67 invites international students to study in our safe and welcoming schools in one of the most attractive locations to live in British Columbia - the beautiful South Okanagan. Our schools provide high-quality academic and elective programming, resulting in one of the highest graduation rates in British Columbia. Our schools in the communities of Penticton and Summerland offer:
Come study in the South Okanagan and have an experience of a lifetime!
- Modern, well-equipped classrooms, science labs, libraries, art studios, trade shops, culinary facilities and gymnasiums, which all have wireless access.
- An exciting selection of academic and elective courses, including Advanced Placement courses, trades training and award-winning performing and visual arts programs.
- English Immersion! A low ratio of international students, giving students a great opportunity to experience Canadian culture and to speak and learn English.
- A full range of enriching extracurricular activities, such as athletics, school clubs, and student leadership activities.
- Easy transition to Canadian and American colleges and universities.