Please print this Registration package, fill out all required information, scan and email back to Wiltse@summer.com with all required documentation.
- Signed Registration Form
- Student's Birth Certificate or other government issued proof of age
- Student's BC Services Care Card
- BC Services Care Card of one legal Parent
- Proof of Address which can be one of the following:
- Provincial Driver's License
- Documents indicating BC resident (ie utility bill)
- Ownership of a dwelling or long-term lease or rental of a dwelling
- a current income tax return filed as a BC resident
Please Note: Registrations for all students outside the boundaries of School District No. 67 (Okanagan Skaha) who wish to attend a school within School District No. 67 must be forwarded to the School Board Office.
Criminal Record Checks:
Thank you for volunteering your time and energy at Wiltse Elementary School! The Government of Canada has revised the way we obtain Criminal Record Checks for our volunteers. They are now to be done on-line. Below you will see the on-line link. Thank you again for your support.
On-line Link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/ (Go to bottom of page to sign in)
School District 67 Access Code: TNJP25P6CL
Drivers Abstracts:Thank you for volunteering to be a driver for school related activities. In order to comply with School District Requirements, we need you to have the following in place before you transport students. A Driver's Abstract must be done yearly. Call ICBC Abstracts 1-800-950-1498 (Monday to Friday 8:00am to 7:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm). Give them your Driver's Licence number and they will email us a copy immediately. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide the school office with a copy of your Driver's License, a copy of your current ICBC car insurance and complete a Conveyance Form (see below).