Parents & Students » Transcripts


Get your Personal Education Number (PEN) 

  • Having your PEN allows you to access services such as ordering transcripts

Secondary School Transcripts and Certificates

  • A transcript is an official listing of your secondary school (high school) marks and credits received specific to a British Columbia Graduation Program.
  • A graduation certificate, sometimes referred to as a diploma or “Dogwood”, is your official graduation document.