Category A – Schools
Category B – Youth
|Small Gym (Elementary)||$20.00|
|Large Gym (Middle/High)||$30.00|
|Parking Lot *daily rate||$50.00|
Category C – Adults
|Small Gym (Elementary)||$30.00|
|Large Gym (Middle/High)||$40.00|
|Parking Lot *daily rate||$100.00|
Category D – Private and Commercial
|Small Gym (Elementary)||$100.00|
|Large Gym (Middle/High)||$110.00|
|Parking Lot *daily rate||$200.00|
1. A $15 non-refundable processing fee will be charged on all rentals.
2. A $10 non-refundable revision administration fee will be charged for every change made after a rental application has been received.
3. Rental rates listed include custodial charges only when schools are in session and custodian is at the school during their regular Mon-Fri shift. Additional custodial fees may be deemed appropriate depending on the function (size or scope) and will be determined by the Secretary-Treasurer or designate. Notice will be given to the user prior to the rental agreement being processed.
Custodial charges for weekdays: $35 per hour
Custodial charges for weekends: 2 hour minimum - $50 per hour for the first two hours, then $35 per hour
4. A $100 per use custodial fee for opening and closing will be charged to all rentals in Categories B, C, and D during weekends, Pro-D days and other school closures.
5. A $15 per hour environmental fee (heating, air conditioning, other utility costs) will be charged for all rentals in Categories B, C and D occurring when schools are not in session (spring, winter and summer breaks).
6. Additional charges for lights at a sports complex are $15 per hour minimum. Additional fees may be deemed appropriate and will be determined by the Secretary-Treasurer or designate. Notice will be given to the user prior to the rental agreement being processed.
7. Cancellations must be made in writing, at least seven (7) days prior to the first date of the rental booking, and on such cancellation an invoice will be provided for the non-refundable administration and revision fees (#1 and #2 above).
8. GST will be additional.
User Group Definitions:
Category A - School District and School Activities – Regular SD67 school curricular and extracurricular activities, including meetings of the school PAC.
Category B - Community Use – Youth Groups – Includes organizations and groups where membership is predominately under 19.
Category C - Community Use – Non Commercial – Adult Groups – Includes organizations and groups where membership is predominately 19 and older.
Category D - Private and Commercial Use – Includes any group whose activities are not open to the general public or where the objective is to gain a profit. This includes birthday parties and strata meetings.